WHY I'M HERE
I’m here because I’ve experienced firsthand the power of CrossFit and its ability to change lives. I’ve seen how it transforms the bodies and minds of those who participate in the sport along with positively influencing loved ones around them to take an equal interest in their longevity. I’ve experienced what a powerful CrossFit community can do for people and I want to share that with others.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME
- I will be your coach and friend through your hour of daily adult recess.
- Knowledge of and sincere care for your individual goals and progress regardless if they are CrossFit related or not. To accomplish this, I believe in the following four points:
- Revolt against whatever holds you back
- Be courageous in the face of fear
- Be the best YOU by taking on the challenges you face every day head on
- No Retreat, No Surrender
- Commitment to our community (members and coaches) in being great in everything we do
I am a city girl from Miami, Florida who has always been interested in exercise and healthy eating habits. My parents signed me up for a variety of sports and I continued that path independently through high school where I played volleyball on and off season.
Fast Forward to 2012
I did not hear about CrossFit until my husband returned from an Atlanta business trip in 2012 and suggested that we should try it. I completed my first WOD in Mako CrossFit and realized my current exercise regimen was not giving me the results I needed to live a functional and healthy lifestyle. Soon after I unexpectedly became part of the CrossFit community. I have enjoyed being the person who can welcome newcomers into the gym and sincerely treat them like family. So naturally, Omar and I wanted to spread the power through our own gym in downtown Pensacola. My ultimate goal is to empower those women who say “I am not in shape to do CrossFit” by providing a place where they can see their own strengths and visualize a better self. All YOU have to do is come in!